Techo Startup Center (TSC) has just been transformed into public administrative institution under the guardianship of the Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF) of Cambodia. TSC has its mandate to accelerate startups by leveraging entrepreneurship and innovation capacities through well-supported programs and services. TSC adopts the co-innovation model that we need to build the necessary groundwork for the startups to further innovate and grow. In this regard, TSC has been trusted to build Cambodia Data Exchange Platform (CamDX) to facilitate data exchange between multiple information systems and other platforms. To fulfill the mission, TSC is looking for qualified candidates to join our strong and vibrant team.
The candidate should be responsible for the following tasks:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements and potential personas in collaboration with startup development specialists and engineers.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colours, and images.
- Carrying out other tasks as assigned by the head of TSC secretariat.
The candidate should/must possess the following qualifications:
- BS degree in Design, Computer Science or related field.
- 1 year of proven working experience as a UI/UX Designer or a similar role.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Adobe XD, Wireframe, and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of innovation methodology like Design Sprint, Lean UX, Design Thinking.
- Having a startup and team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Good command of both English and Khmer in speaking and writing.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for a motivated candidate to join our fast-paced startup organization with incredible benefits. Beside competitive salary, the candidates shall receive benefits as follows:
- Chances of serving the nation by injecting us your potential
- Chances of serving the best startup brands in Cambodia
- On-job training to prepare you for the work and be supported by the best leads and trainers
- The satisfaction of helping startups, entrepreneurs, and young Cambodian talents
- Career advancement opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions
- Great team and startup spirit in a creative culture
- Excellent work environment with newly renovated office, relaxed, comfortable work areas, and recharge areas
TSC is committed to creating a diverse environment and provides an equal opportunity to any potential candidate. If this position matching your interest, send us your resume! For best consideration, please submit your application through https://techostartup.center/careers or to the following contact by 18 January 2021.
Note: Priority will be given to early applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Location: RUPP's Compound Russian Federation Blvd., Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact Name: Mr. Polideth Phin
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org