Techo Startup Center (TSC) has just been transformed into public administrative
institution under the guardianship of the Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF) of
Cambodia. TSC has its mandate to accelerate startups by leveraging entrepreneurship and
innovation capacities through well-supported programs and services. TSC adopts the coinnovation model that we need to build necessary groundwork for the startups to further
innovate and grow.
In this regard, TSC has been trusted to co-implement the Startup Cambodia National
Program as a coordination and support mechanism from the government in building a vibrant
ecosystem for local startups to thrive. To fulfill the mission, TSC is looking for a qualified
candidate to join our strong and vibrant team in order to implement the startup & community
programs as well as other training needs effectively.
What are we looking for?
You are hard-working, organized, and enthusiastic. You’re driven with an
entrepreneurial spirit. You are relationship-oriented, resourceful, collaborative, and enjoy
working on teams but also taking on individual projects.
You are passionate about TSC mission, supporting innovation, and the value of
building community/ ecosystem, and driving impact for innovators/ startup founders/
enterprise owners in building, growing, and scaling their products & services in the markets,
both locally and regionally.
We are looking for a young talent and capable candidate to join our fast-growing team to
fulfill the position of Training Coordinator (1 post) with key responsibilities as follows:
- Support and contribute to the implementation of TSC Programs related to Startup Development & Enterprises Go Digital.
- Conduct desk review/ market research on capacity-building and/or training needs for enterprises and startups as needed.
- Create training programs that are aligned with the organization’s objectives and having a strong understanding of what these are
- Acting as the go-to within the TSC Teams for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and capacity development plans
- Working closely with various key Office Representatives across TSC units and having a full understanding of their units and training requirements, if any.
- Assist in the preparation of project materials for submission to related partners, including but not limited to articles, reports, and presentations.
- Facilitate and organize training events and workshops.
- Provide constant support to program stakeholders – including internal TSC team, startups, mentors, and partners as well as sponsors.
- Attend other public events and workshops on startups/entrepreneurship within the Cambodia startup ecosystem.
- Carry out additional tasks as assigned by the TSC Management.
The candidate should/must possess the following qualifications:
- Have at least a Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or Business Management/ Administration, Entrepreneurship, Computer Science or related fields. Fresh graduate with Master’s degree in the relevant field is preferable.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in training and development, business, technology, or entrepreneurship-related area.
- Have knowledge of training needs analysis (TNA) Proficient in running training program in various digital platform, including experience in coordinating studies, workshops, seminars, review meetings, annual planning exercises, etc.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills and English language proficiency.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills and attention to detail as well as strong decision-making skills.
- Be able to work independently, results-oriented and have strong commitment toward challenges in a fast pace environment
- Has prior knowledge of startup ecosystem and startup landscape in Cambodia and/or business digitalization is a plus.
TSC is committed to creating a diverse environment and provides an equal opportunity to any
potential candidate. If this position matching your interest, send us your resume! For best
consideration, please submit your application through our TSC website or via email to the
following contact by March 31, 2023.
Note: Priority will be given to early applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
for an interview. Review of applications will begin on a rolling basis and continue until the
position is filled.