Techo Startup Center (TSC) is created to encourage and enable ambitious and capable people to build emerging tech startups borne out of innovation and research-based intellectual property. We assist viable early-stage startups with innovation and entrepreneurship to grow and scale-up.
Initiated by the government, we are responsible for building a foundation as well as a crucial enabler for new business opportunities.
Therefore, we are looking for a dynamic young talent and capable candidate to join our team to fulfil a position of Public Relation Officer
The candidate should be responsible for the following tasks:
- Developing a marketing and communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, tactics, etc.
- Developing media and social media contents including videos, blogs, articles, and posts.
- Communicating with core relevant stakeholders in the community.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media.
- Leading the team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Evaluating opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
The candidate should/must possess the following qualifications
- Bachelor degree or Year 4 student in Media and Communications or a related field.
- Proven working experience in public relations and communication is required.
- Knowledge of Startup Ecosystem in Cambodia is preferable.
- Solid experience with content creation.
- Enjoy working with social media including Facebook, Instagram, blog, YouTube, and etc.
- Event, workshop, seminar planning and operating experience.
- Ability to work with teams and startups.
- Proficiency in Khmer and English.
- Ability to execute with less guidance and willing to learn new things.
- Behaving passion, perseverance, innovation and startup spirit.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for a motivated candidate to join our fast-paced startup organization with incredible benefits. Beside competitive salary, the candidates shall receive benefits as follows:
- Chances of serving the nation by injecting us your potential
- Chances of serving the best startup brands in Cambodia
- On-job training to prepare you for the work and be supported by the best leads and trainers
- The satisfaction of helping startups, entrepreneurs, and young Cambodian talents
- Career advancement opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions
- Great team and startup spirit in a creative culture
- Excellent work environment with newly renovated office, relaxed, comfortable work areas and recharge areas
TSC is committed to creating a diverse environment and provides an equal opportunity to any potential candidate. If this position matching your interest, send us your resume! For best consideration, please submit your application in the form below by 23 October 2020.
Note: Priority will be given to early applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.