Techo Startup Center (TSC) has just been transformed into public administrative institution under the guardianship of the Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF) of Cambodia. TSC has its mandate to accelerate startups by leveraging entrepreneurship and innovation capacities through well-supported programs and services. TSC adopts the co-innovation model that we need to build the necessary groundwork for the startups to further innovate and grow. In this regard, TSC has been trusted to build Cambodia Data Exchange Platform (CamDX) to facilitate data exchange between multiple information systems and other platforms. To fulfill the mission, TSC is looking for qualified candidates to join our strong and vibrant team.
The candidate should be responsible for the following tasks:
- Participating in the full agile project lifecycle by designing, prototyping, developing, testing, and implementing business applications using the latest tools and technologies.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Refactoring application architecture to improve logging, error handling, security, and performance.
- Working closely with other software developers to speed up the agile software development process.
- Staying current with emerging technologies and trends.
- Carrying out other tasks as assigned by the head of TSC secretariat.
The candidate should/must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree student in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields.
- 1 year of experience with front-end and/or platform development.
- Knowledge in MVC, Design Patterns, software architectures.
- Experience in front-end frameworks such as React, Vue, Angular.
- Experience building responsive web apps that communicate with RESTful APIs.
- Having an ability to troubleshoot application problems independently.
- Knowledge of Django, a Python web framework, is an advantage.
- Ability to work with teams and startups.
- Proficiency in Khmer and English.
- Behaving passion, perseverance, innovation, and startup spirit.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for a motivated candidate to join our fast-paced startup organization with incredible benefits. Beside competitive salary, the candidates shall receive benefits as follows:
- Chances of serving the nation by injecting us your potential
- Chances of serving the best startup brands in Cambodia
- On-job training to prepare you for the work and be supported by the best leads and trainers
- Satisfaction of helping startups, entrepreneurs, and young Cambodian talents
- Career advancement opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions
- Great team and startup spirit in a creative culture
- Great work environment with newly renovated office, relaxed, comfortable work areas and recharge areas
TSC is committed to creating a diverse environment and provides an equal opportunity to any potential candidate. If this position matching your interest, send us your resume! For best consideration, please submit your application through https://techostartup.center/careers or to the following contact by 18 January 2021.
Note: Priority will be given to early applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Location: RUPP's Compound Russian Federation Blvd., Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact Name: Mr. Polideth Phin
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org