Techo Startup Center is looking for a Startup Operation Manager. The operation manager will run startup's operations, supervise its workforce, and report to the CEO. The startup operation manager will also be expected to collaborate closely with a variety of stores and customers.
- Performing daily customer support.
- Making a daily report.
- Controlling the packages to provide customer satisfaction.
- Employing strategies to ensure the startup’s growth.
- Effecting better business practices.
- Maximizing operating potential to exceed customers’ expectations and company goals.
- Daily managing the delivery man.
- Recruiting delivery man.
- Dealing with the problem of delivery man emerged.
- Managing and issuing the monthly wage for the delivery man and other staff.
Administration and Financing:
- Collaborating with relevant parties to create a budget plan.
- Overseeing money handling, accounting, and bank processes.
- Employing means to control the costs.
- Generating financial reports.
- Performing marketing research and strategies to monetize and grow the business.
- Managing marketing initiatives.
- Identify the target customers
- Directly contact with the targeted customers
- Bachelor's degree in Business administration.
- A well-rounded person.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing finances, operations, or strategies.
- Proficient ability to manage complex budgets.
- Proficient ethical leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to make projections three years into the future.
- Having passion, perseverance, innovation, and startup spirit
- Address 1: RUPP's Compound Russian Federation Blvd., Toul Kork, Phnom Penh
- Address 2: Street 15m, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sensok, Phnom Penh
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com