Techo Startup Center (TSC) has just been transformed into public administrative institution under the guardianship of the Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF) of Cambodia. TSC has its mandate to accelerate startups by leveraging entrepreneurship and innovation capacities through well-supported programs and services. TSC adopts the co-innovation model that we need to build necessary groundwork for the startups to further innovate and grow. In this regard, TSC has been trusted to build Cambodia Data Exchange Platform (CamDX) to facilitate data exchange between multiple information systems and other platforms. To fulfill the mission, TSC is looking for qualified candidates to join our strong and vibrant team.
- Create a guideline for accelerating the startups.
- Establish and maintain a mentor network from different disciplines.
- Mentor startups for transforming their idea into a business model.
- Work with software engineers to oversee the development of digital platform for startup.
- Match the startups to relevant mentors in the mentor network.
- Compile startup manuals for teaching based on the Lean Startup Methodology and Agile Management.
- Teach a general entrepreneurship skill to startups' founders.
- Interface to startups and relevant entities for promoting startup ecosystem.
- Organize events and workshops related to startup acceleration process.
- Attend other public events and workshops on startups/entrepreneurship within the Cambodia startup ecosystem.
- Be a judge in a pitch to access the quality of the enrolled startups.
- Perform marketing research on specific subjects in order to get an insight into the pain points which will be tackled by startups.
- Capacity development to the young in any spectrum of technology to enhance youth capabilities.
- Carry out additional tasks as assigned by the Head of TSC secretariat.
- At least hold Bachelor degree in Management, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Computer Science or related fields. Fresh graduate with Master degree in the relevant field is preferable.
- Minimum 3-year experience in mentoring and coaching startups, SMEs or businesses.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship experience and/or business running experience.
- Has experience and knowledge of digital platform development is a plus.
- Has experience of conducting studies, workshops, seminars, review meetings, annual planning exercises, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of startup ecosystem and startup landscape in Cambodia.
- A broad experience in an array of emerging technologies such as blockchain, data science, artificial intelligence, etc.
- Understand the process of ideation and innovation.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills and attention to detail.
- Be having passion, perseverance, innovation and startup spirit.
TSC is committed to creating a diverse environment and provides an equal opportunity to any potential candidate. If this position matches your interest, please either submit your application through https://techostartup.center/careers or send your resume and cover letter to the following contact by 18 June 2021.
Note: Priority will be given to early applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Location: Street 92, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact Name: Ms. Bunchan Vorthika